What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorised with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
11 Barclay Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
Tel: 1300 799 858